Interested to explore them now? We continue our public Beta program for this release.
Please feel free to join in. Whilst our internal tests were very promising, there is always a chance that the Beta version might have some flaws. If you find a problem, please let us know to improve the release version of Photoxor Toolkit.
Enable your Beta testing here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.photoxor.fotoapp
The new main features of version 1.6.4 beta are:
- KMZ files are now supported to import locations.
- Improved readability of long exposure times.
- Filter screen: locks do not automatically open.
- Edited configuration information (cameras, lenses, flashes, ...) is retained during screen rotation.
- A number of smaller fixes.
For better readability, exposure times in the minutes range are now shown as minutes and seconds. And similar for times in the hours range a breakdown in hours and minutes.
We also found and fixed a definition error for some of the very long times.